Vigna Flor - A Flor De Piel - 2020 - Vino Rosato (regio Veneto)
Carménère, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Pinella Bianco & Moscato
We de-stemmed 65% of the grapes and put directly in the tank and we pressed the next day. We pressed the remaining 35% in whole bunches and added to the mass.
hand destemming, partial pressing with feet, no additives, no SO2, bottling by gravity